A poor user experience can cause customers to abandon your site and therefore cost you conversions. The only way to find out what customers think and to find out how they use your site is to ask, watch and listen to them using it. I can usability test your site or even your competitors’ sites.
- A review of your site covering key user journeys
- Any issues I find will be investigated during the usability testing
- Testing with real people on mobile, tablet and desktop
- Participants will be matched to your website’s demographic
- A review of your competitor websites
- What do they do differently?
- What can you learn from them?
My 5 Step Process
In a meeting or call, we will discuss your website’s goals, known areas of concern, your audience, your brand, key products and user journeys.
I’ll ask you some questions about your business and look at any data you have, such as your Google Analytics.
The Research Report - full of actionable insights
After I have reviewed your website, analysed the usability videos and completed any competitor reviews, I will write a full report which contains the following:
- Summary of testing & key observations
- Verbal responses from participants
- Number of issues found split down by area of your site
- Observation log for each user with recommended actions
- Full log sheet of all issues discovered during the three review stages
- A presentation of priority one issues including screenshots & video clips to share with your team members*. All other issues found will be included in the report.
I can present the full report to you in person or over a screen-share.
*For client confidentiality this not is included in my sample download.